City of Water (Sahitya Akademi, 2010) received the Muse India Young Writer Award for 2011.
City of Water is remarkable for its supple language and tensile strength. Her images are sharp and there is integrity about the core of feeling that propels the poem. One cannot spot any weak moments either in terms of emotion or language….Anindita Sengupta never lets a poem run away with her. Like all good poets, she is original both in her way with words and her personal angle of vision.”
- ‘Brink’, ‘Lift’ and ‘Bheeshma’ in The Harper Collins Book of English Poetry (Harper Collins, 2012)
- Three poems in The Yellow Nib Anthology of Indian Poetry (Yellow Nib, 2012)
- Three poems in Writing Love (Rupa Publications, 2010)
- Three poems in Poetry with Prakriti (Prakriti Foundation, 2010)
- Three poems in Not A Muse (Haven Books, 2009)
- Five poems in Mosaic (Unisun, 2008)